Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Design & Planting Only
- Amendments to design are charged at £35 an hour. Most amendments can be verbally amended and therefore incur no cost.
- Additional face to face consultation time is charged at £35 an hour. There is no charge for electronic communication.
- I do not guarantee that your garden can be landscaped within your set budget, but I can guide you to an appropriate design to achieve a garden close to budget.
- If you choose not to provide a budget, I can design according to your ideal garden and you can make alterations yourself, if necessary.
- Gardens are designed to a scale. The specifications and dimensions are approximations / guide and may need to be amended by your contractor.
- I accept no responsibility for unknown / unforeseen complications, and any such complications may increase your actual costs.
- Room With A View owns the intellectual property rights for the design until it is paid for in full.
- Room With A View will provide the client with the original hand coloured design, plus an electronic PDF of the design. Additional colour copies of the design will be charged at £3.50 A3 / £5.00 A2. Please request these in advance of final consultation.
- If you would like Room With A View to arrange the supply of the plants, a 50% deposit is required on placement of order, 25% is required 48 hours before delivery with the remaining 25% balance due 7 days after receipt of plants. All supplied plants remain the property of Room With A View until paid for in full.
- I accept no responsibility for death of plants. Well being and maintenance of the plants becomes the client’s responsibility on delivery of said plants.
- Availability of plants changes on a daily basis, it may be necessary to offer / supply an alternative pot size or an alternative plant.
- The contract for the landscaping is between the client and the landscaper.
- Room With A View Garden Design is not responsible for the contracting of works between third parties.
- Room With A View can provide the name of a previously used contractor if so required, this depends on your location.